For occupants to be able to access Foxtel when they move into your new development, a system needs to be constructed which delivers signals to each wall plate. Correctly pre-wiring the development is a critical first step in ensuring that the Foxtel service is available when residents move in.
Making your development Foxtel ready will:
- Allow you to market your building as Foxtel ready.
- Provide residents with easy access to a service they expect will be available.
- Ensure that Foxtel can be installed without the need for expensive external cabling.
- Provide the basis for the installation of additional home automation systems
- Enable residents to easily transfer their existing Foxtel subscription when they move into the property.
To register your new building head to: Working on a development that needs to be Foxtel ready?
Foxtel has set processes and specifications in place for designing, installing and commissioning Multi Dwelling Units, Multi Residential Estates and Commercial installations to Foxtel’s expectations. To access supporting documents for requesting activation of Foxtel installations click here.